All Your Dental Needs In One Place
Complimentary Cavity Exams Each Visit
Competitive Pricing & Convenient Billing
Orthodontist | Braces & Invisalign | Round Rock
Why should I get braces at Red Bud Dental?
We love all of our neighboring Orthodontists and have nothing but good things to say about them. However, there are a couple of amazing reasons why you should have your family’s orthodontic needs taken care of at Red Bud Dental.
- You are being seen by a Board Certified Orthodontist, who are dentists that specialize and only see patients for braces
- Everything in-house! Convenient scheduling, insurance billing, payment plans all under one roof.
- Complimentary exams each visit! We all know its easy to get cavities when you have braces on. Our general dentists are always around to make sure things don’t get out of hand!
- Proper dental cleanings on same visits! The worst of getting your teeth clean while you have braces on is not have the wire taken off ahead of time! So unless you first go to the orthodontist to have the wire removed, then go to the general dentist to have your teeth cleaned, only to have to go back to the orthodontist to have your wire put back on. It would be very hard to truly have a proper cleaning during the time you have your braces on.
How much do braces & Invisalign cost?
Our standard comprehensive braces fee is $4,400. This is for the standard metal brackets with routine wire changes for up to two years. This is pretty much 90% of our cases. There will be more complicated cases that may involve additional appliances such as a palatal expander, head gear or minor surgeries which would incur additional costs. We will go over all the details with you ahead of time so there won’t be any surprises.
Our Invisalign pricing is also $4,400 for the typical comprehensive case. This includes all of the models, impression, scan and exams. Similar to traditional braces, there may be additional charges if the case is more complex requiring additional procedures. The final retainer is an additional cost at the end of treatment.
When should I get braces?
The best time to get braces varies from patient to patient. If our orthodontist identifies problems which could become more serious if left untreated, early treatment may be indicated. Early treatment usually begins with dental appliances while your child still has baby teeth. These appliances will help guide the development of the bone to a more ideal position so that your child won’t have to go through major surgery or malocclusion. However, in the majority of cases we will see children around the age of 12 when all the baby teeth have fallen out.
What is Orthodontics or Braces
Nearly 50% of the population, according to the American Association of Orthodontics, suffer from teeth not aligning and severe enough to benefit from orthodontic or braces treatment. Treatment with braces or clear aligners can take several months to a few years to safely and slowly move the teeth and jaws into an ideal position.If your misalignment is very severe enough, jaw surgery may be recommended. This type of treatment is typically started during adolescence because bones can more easily be manipulated.
At Red Bud Dental, we have specialized dentists called Orthodontists who will give you or your kids a thorough examination and report on what types of orthodontic treatment is best for your case. In some instances, you simply need traditional braces, other more severe cases may require headgear or palatal expansion. Rest assured we will be able to get you that perfect Instagram smile!
Should I do braces or Invisalign
Traditional Metal Braces
- Patient is 100% compliant, so don’t have to worry about delayed treatment times due to not wearing your aligners.
- Braces move the entire tooth including the root which is more stable over time.
- Braces has been around for 100 years and is the gold standard for teeth alignment.
Invisalign Clear Retainers
- Invisalign is way more esthetic. No metal brackets and wires.
- You can remove your aligners anytime. If you have important meetings or pictures etc.
- You can eat whatever you want, just brush and put the aligners back on after meals.
- Invisalign is more comfortable than braces